Get 15% off in all products
How You Can Search our Website Easily when you shop from WEST ELM?
Go To Google Search and type these Keywords
WEST ELM Coupon | WEST ELM Coupons | WEST ELM Coupon Code |WEST ELM Promo | WEST ELM Code | WEST ELM Promo Code | WEST ELM Discount Code |WEST ELM Discount | WEST ELM Voucher Code | WEST ELM Discount Coupon | WEST ELM New User Coupon | WEST ELM First Order Coupon | Coupon Code For WEST ELM | Coupon For WEST ELM | Discount Coupon For WEST ELM | Discount Code For WEST ELM | WEST ELM New User coupon | WEST ELM 15% off Coupon Code | WEST ELM Promo Code | WEST ELM Promo
Let's Save On WEST ELM Products With Onlineofferzone.
Nowadays online shopping made our life much easier, now we can shop from anywhere, without visiting any shopping mall or stores. WEST ELM ONLINE SHOPPING becomes even more fascinating when we get WEST ELM PROMO CODES, which can be used to get some of the best deals at WEST ELM SALE. With constant deals and offers served at Onlineofferzone you will be able to save big and making use of WEST ELM PROMO CODE will help you get WEST ELM products even at their best price. At Onlineofferzone you will get numbers of WEST ELM Coupon Code and you can avail of maximum WEST ELM DISCOUNT on shopping at WEST ELM . If you are shopping for the first time in the WEST ELM then you can get WEST ELM NEW USER COUPON and WEST ELM FIRST ORDER COUPON.You can avail any of the WEST ELM DISCOUNT COUPON given at Onlineofferzone to grab the latest Discount given at WEST ELM Online Store.
ABOUT WEST ELM:
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an American publicly traded consumer retail company that sells kitchenware and home furnishings. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States.The company has 625 brick and mortar stores and distributes to more than 60 countries, with brands including Williams Sonoma, Williams Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Mark and Graham, and Rejuvenation.Williams-Sonoma, Inc. also operates through eight corresponding websites and a gift registry.
The company is one of the largest e-commerce retailers in the U.S., and one of the biggest multi-channel specialty retailers in the world. In 2019, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. was named as a Fortune 500 company for the first time in its history.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. had its initial public offering in July 1983. One million shares were offered on the OTC Market at $23 a share. At the end of 1985, the company was generating over $51 million in sales. In September 1986, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. acquired Pottery Barn from Gap. The acquisition included Pottery Barn's 27 housewares stores located in California, Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York for $6 million. The company's expansion led to the opening of its first distribution center in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1984. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. was one of the largest proprietary distributors in the Memphis area with 3.5 million square feet of distribution space.
From 1986 to 1989, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. grew by an average of 12 stores per year, bringing the total locations to over 100 stores in the U.S. It was listed on the New York Stock Exchange starting in 1998, while sales reached $1 billion for the first time.
The following year, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. launched its e-commerce websites. The company also launched Pottery Barn Kids, a spin-off of Pottery Barn that specializes in home furnishings for children.
The Pottery Barn brand further expanded with the launch of PBteen in early 2003. Pottery Barn extended its merchandising with the introduction of the Pottery Barn Bed & Bath and Pottery Barn Kids in Manhattan.
By 2009, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. was operating 610 stores with an annual revenue of over $3 billion. In May 2010, Lester retired, and Laura Alber was named CEO of the umbrella organization. Alber joined the company in 1995. She was active in building the Pottery Barn catalog and the development and launch of Pottery Barn Kids and PBteen. In November 2011, the company acquired Portland, Oregon-based Rejuvenation, a manufacturer and direct marketer of light fixtures and hardware with stores in Portland, Seattle, and Los Angeles. The company launched a lifestyle brand offering personalized products, Mark and Graham, in November 2012.
Williams Sonoma's e-commerce sales were approximately 52 percent of its parent company's revenue of the first quarter of 2015
- RUGS & CURTAINS
- CUSHIONS & DECOR
- ART & MIRRORS
- Wall Mirrors
- Floor Mirrors
- All Mirrors
- Art & Wall Decor
- Picture Frames
- Wall Art
- All Art & Wall Decor
- KITCHEN & DINING
HOW TO APPLY COUPON CODE ON WEST ELM BY Onlineofferzone:
- Have a look at all the latest WEST ELM Discount Codes, Offers, coupon codes, and deals on Onlineofferzone Select the WEST ELM Coupon or Deal that you want to use.
- Click on the Avail Coupon | Avail Deal Button that you like the most and want to use.
- Create an account or sign in to your WEST ELM account.
- Apply the Discount Code in the Discount code box and avail of the extra Discount.
- Add the address details and contact details and go ahead with the payment options.
- Select the payment options and Book your tickets easily.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Master card
- Net banking
ORDER TRACKING STATUS:
- A shipping confirmation with your tracking ID will be sent to you after the product has been dispatched. You can use this ID to track your order by visiting the website. This will tell you the approximate delivery time of your order and the current shipping sta
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This page sets out the legal terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) under which M.H. Alshaya Co. W.L.L. or its relevant affiliated company in your territory of residence sell any of the products (“Products”) listed on this website (“Website”) to you. We seek to comply with international standards in distance-selling and e-commerce at all times and if you have any concerns, please contact us.
- By placing an order for Products through our Website, you are confirming that you intend to enter into a contract with us for the purchase of those Products. You place the order for your Products on the Website by clicking the ‘Confirm Order’ button at the end of the checkout process. During the checkout process, you will be asked to complete your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed (which includes providing us with a valid phone number email address). We will then send you an email confirming receipt, the details of your order and the delivery costs which will be added to the purchase price (if applicable).
- Please note that neither completion of the online checkout process nor our confirmatory email constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only upon receipt of full payment from you. You can review the orders you have placed and their current status at any time by visiting our Website and clicking on “Log In” at the top of the page followed by selecting “Track Your Order”.
- If we cannot supply you with the Products you ordered for whatever reason, including for example where you have placed a bulk order for 15 or more items of the same product, we will not process your order and will inform you of this. If you have already paid for the Products we will provide you with a full refund as soon as reasonably possible.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency).
Delivery / collection
- We can only process orders for delivery or collection within countries in which we are permitted to sell the Products. You may opt for the Products to either be delivered to your address or to be made available at one of our designated stores for your collection.
- If you opt for collection at one of our stores, you will be asked to choose a designated store which is convenient for you. Note that you may only collect from a designated store of the same brand as the Products being purchased.
- If you opt for delivery, please note that delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of Products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address.
- We will try our best to either deliver the Products to your address or make the Products available for collection at the relevant store by the estimated delivery/collection date set out in our order confirmation email. If we are unable to meet our estimated delivery/collection date, we will contact you as soon as we can with a revised estimated date. We will inform you when the order is ready for collection or has been delivered to your address, as the case may be. If you have opted for collection at one of our stores, you must collect the order within 7 days of notification that the order is ready, failing which we reserve the right to cancel the order, return the Products to our warehouse and (if necessary and possible) process a refund to your payment card.
- If you have selected delivery to your address and no one is available at the specified address at the time of delivery, our delivery company will contact you to arrange re-delivery. The Products will only be left with a third party (such as building caretaker or a maid) with your express authority.
- All risk in the Products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the address specified in your order or collected from our store (as appropriate) and we will not be liable for a refund or a replacement in the event the address you specified is incorrect. Occasionally, the supply of your Products may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (e.g. material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand). Where this is the case, we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
Home Delivery Service & Assembly
- Alterations of entryways and hallways is not the responsibility of our Home Delivery team. Please ensure your entryways and hallways (including turning radius) will fit the dimensions of your items.
- The Home Delivery team is not responsible for hanging mirrors, picture frames or other wall hanging products, wiring of electrical items, removal of mattresses, roll out/set up of existing rugs and floor coverings, hanging of blinds, curtains and drapes or the plumbing and connection of sanitary wire.
- Minor set up and assembly, such as putting up slip covers or bed frame assembly, is part of our delivery service. Most merchandise (excluding upholstery) is removed from its packaging and inspected for flaws before delivery to the customers’ home. The merchandise is wrapped in special materials for final delivery to your home. The Home Delivery team will unpack or unwrap furniture items and remove all packaging materials from your home.
- Once the eGift Cards are issued, the Alshaya Group of Companies will hold no responsibility or liability whatsoever for stolen or unauthorized use of the eGift Cards.
Payment - Postpay
- Postpay is a third-party payment solution that allows customers to buy’ now, pay later’ seamlessly with absolutely zero interest and no fees.
- How it works?
- Select Postpay at checkout and split your total purchase into three equal instalments. Postpay is applicable on orders up to the value of 15,000 AED.
- The first instalment (33%) is processed immediately. The remaining two instalments are due every month thereafter. Absolutely zero fees are charged as long as all repayments are processed successfully on time.
- For more information, on Postpay please click here
- From time to time, we may make available promotional offers on the Website and in such cases specific terms and conditions will apply. Such offers may be time-limited and orders may not qualify if they have not been fully processed by you within the stated time period. Promotions where you are eligible for a free item (e.g. buy one get one free), only apply to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages, and unless the promotions indicate otherwise, apply to the lowest-priced qualifying item. Offers may not be combined with other promotions, offers and voucher codes unless otherwise specifically stated. We reserve the right to amend or terminate a promotion at any time without notice.
- Promotion Codes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be provided. Promotion Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers and must be redeemed by the expiry date. We reserve the right to amend or terminate a promotion at any time and without notice.
First Order Discount
- First order discount codes are only applicable to a customer’s first full price purchase on the website. This code may only be used once per person and cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free / Buy 2 Get 1 Free / Buy 3 Get 1 Free
- The lowest priced item is free.
- In the event any of the items within the buy and get free offer are returned the customer must also return any free items received.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free – promotion is applied once 2 relevant products have been added to cart – the cheapest will be free.
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free – promotion is applied once 3 relevant products have been added to cart – the cheapest will be free.
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free – promotion is applied once 4 relevant products have been added to cart – the cheapest will be free.
Items with discount already applied
- Items with discount applied will be marked with a label indicating the discounted price and percentage
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to already discounted products.
- Customers who wish to keep their paid online product(s) in our home furnishing warehouse before dispatch are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The first 45 days of storage from the date of purchase is a Free Storage Period.
- Following the expiry of the free storage period, the customer shall pay to Alshaya a storage fee of KD 10 / SAR
- 130 / AED 130 per week.
- The maximum storage period is 12 months. After this time the order will be cancelled and the original value of purchased items will be refunded, excluding the storage fee.
- Prior to the expiry of the Free Storage Period a customer care agent will be in contact to discuss storage requirements and arrange payment of the Storage Fee. Delivery will not be completed until the storage fee is paid.
- By purchasing your product online you agree to the terms and conditions of our storage service.
- In the case of order cancellation by the customer, storage fees are non-refundable.
- The storage option is available for our customers’ convenience and only applies to customers that have agreed to have their products delivered after the 45 days’ time limit.
RETURN, REFUND, & CANCELLATION
- You have 14 days to return your products.
- The returns process requires two simple steps:
- Return the relevant products to a store as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied, in their original packaging
- Carry the relevant invoice
- Please note that the duration is in accordance to the relevant applicable laws in your country, and in case of offers, special conditions are to be applied.
- Products purchased online can only be returned to any of our stores.
- Any items whatsoever which have been provided free-of-charge with the relevant products must also be returned.
- You must take reasonable care of any products that you wish to return and not use them. The products must be returned in their original conditions. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the items during your possession and may reject the request to return, exchange or refund.
- In accordance with global retail industry standards, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of products in the following categories: underwear, lingerie, fragrances, health & beauty (such as skincare, make-up & cosmetics) or other products which are personalised to your order.
- In the case of faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a substitute or replacement product or we will give you a full refund through the possible means, including any delivery charges you paid for (if any). In any case you must return the faulty, damaged or incorrect products to us as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied.
- Any products purchased through an eGift card will be refunded via an eGift card
- Any orders placed through a combination of payment methods (e.g. eGift + Card) will be refunded via the original payment method
- eGift card payments will be refunded via an eGift card and the remaining balance directly to credit/debit cards
- eGift card purchases & Top ups are non-refundable
- If you would like to exchange any products, you may:
- Visit the nearest store to return the items & purchase the new products.
- Please note that this is subject to availability and is per our applicable policies.
- Subject to the above exclusions, we will process a refund upon receipt of the returned/exchanged products, excluding any delivery charges you paid for through ordering.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.Any refunds given by us in relation to returns/exchanges will be made as follows.If you wish to cancel your order, you may do so by calling our Customer Services department 800-SHAYA or +971 800-74292during working hours and within one hour of having placed it.
- If you paid by credit card or debit card (KNET in Kuwait), and you have cancelled in accordance with this clause then we will reverse the authorisation or process a refund transaction (as the case may be) as soon as possible but we are not responsible for how long this will take to be reflected on your account as this is dependent on bank processing procedures.
- Please note that we cannot accept cancellations outside of the specified periods as the order will have been processed and can only then be cancelled through our returns/refunds process as mentioned above.
CONTACT AND INFORMATION:
1800 891 8888