How You Can Search our Website Easily when you shop from VISTARA?
Go To Google Search and type these Keywords
VISTARA Coupon | VISTARA Coupons | VISTARA Coupon Code |VISTARA Promo | VISTARA Code | VISTARA Promo Code | VISTARA Discount Code |VISTARA Discount | VISTARA Voucher Code | VISTARA Discount Coupon | VISTARA New User Coupon | VISTARA First Order Coupon | Coupon Code For VISTARA | Coupon For VISTARA | Discount Coupon For VISTARA | Discount Code For VISTARA | VISTARA New User coupon | VISTARA 15% off Coupon Code | VISTARA Promo Code | VISTARA Promo
Let's Save On VISTARA Products With Onlineofferzone.in
Nowadays online shopping made our life much easier, now we can shop from anywhere, without visiting any shopping mall or stores. VISTARA ONLINE SHOPPING becomes even more fascinating when we get VISTARA PROMO CODES, which can be used to get some of the best deals at VISTARA SALE. With constant deals and offers served at Onlineofferzone.in you will be able to save big and making use of VISTARA PROMO CODE will help you get VISTARA products even at their best price. At Onlinecouponcode.in you will be able to get numbers of VISTARA Coupon Code and you can avail maximum VISTARA DISCOUNT on shopping at VISTARA . If you are shopping for the first time in the VISTARA then you can get VISTARA NEW USER COUPON and VISTARA FIRST ORDER COUPON. You can avail any of the VISTARA DISCOUNT COUPON given at Onlineofferzonee.in to grab the latest Discount given at VISTARA Online Store.
Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Private Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to re-enter the aviation sector, after Tata Airlines was renamed Air India and eventually, nationalised. Both, the Tata group and Singapore Airlines were also firm believers in the growth potential of the Indian aviation sector and hence tried to enter the market in the past; first, in 1994 by setting up a joint venture to start an airline in India and then in 2000, teaming up to purchase stakes in Air India. However, after the lifting of foreign investment restrictions in 2012, the partners once again sought approval for a tie-up, which it obtained in October 2013. On November 5, 2013, Vistara’s holding company, TATA SIA Airlines Limited, was incorporated.
The common goal of the joint venture is to redefine air travel in India to provide Indian travellers a seamless and personalised flying experience that blends Tata’s and SIA’s service excellence and legendary hospitality. The brand name ‘Vistara’ is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Vistaar’ that means ‘a limitless expanse’. The name Vistara draws inspiration from the world that Vistara inhabits, viz. the ‘limitless’ sky. The brand also draws stimulus from the image that passengers most associate with a smooth and enjoyable flight – the endless, blue horizon they see through the windows of an aircraft. As it aims to transform the flying experience of travellers in India, Vistara christens its brand tagline as ‘fly the new feeling’.
On January 9, 2015, Vistara started its operations with a maiden flight from Delhi to Mumbai. In a short span of time, Vistara has rapidly expanded its footprint, both in terms of network and service proposition. Vistara connects 39 destinations in and outside of India, operates over 220 flights a day with a fleet of 50 aircraft including 39 Airbus A320, 5 Boeing 737-800NG, 4 Airbus A321neo and 2 Boeing B787-9 Dreamliner. Vistara has already flown more than 30 million happy customers since starting operations.
- Vistara Bridge
- Charter Booking
- Group Booking
- Tariff Sheet
HOW TO APPLY COUPON CODE ON VISTARA BY Onlineofferzone.in:
- Have a look at all the latest VISTARA Discount Codes, Offers, coupon codes, and deals on in
- Select the SHOP DISNY Coupon or Deal that you want to use.
- Click on the Avail Coupon | Avail Deal Button that you like the most and want to use.
- Create an account or sign in to your VISTARA account.
- Apply the Discount Code in the Discount code box and avail of the extra Discount.
- Add the address details and contact details and go ahead with the payment options.
- Select the payment options and Book your tickets easily.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Master card
- Net banking
- Gift Card
VISTARA DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS OPERATING:
Vistara, is an Indian full-service airline, based in Gurgaon, with its hub at Delhi. The carrier, a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, commenced operations on 9 January 2015 with its inaugural flight between Delhi and Mumbai.
As of 5 August 2022, Vistara serves a total of 41 destinations including 11 international destinations. On 6 August 2019, the airline launched its first international flight from Delhi to Singapore using a Boeing 737-800 NG aircraft which was earlier used by Jet Airways. It also operates flights to various destinations in the Middle East, Europe, and Southeast Asia as well from its hubs.
In March 2020, Vistara had suspended all international flights due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Normal flight operations resumed in March 2022
- India (Andaman and Nicobar Islands)
- India (Assam)
- India (Bihar)
- India (Chandigarh)
- India (Chhattisgarh)
- India (Delhi)
- India (Goa)
- India (Gujarat)
- India (Jammu and Kashmir)
- India (Jharkhand)
- India (Karnataka)
- India (Kerala)
- India (Ladakh)
- India (Madhya Pradesh)
- India (Maharashtra)
- India (Odisha)
- India (Punjab)
- India (Rajasthan)
- India (Tamil Nadu)
- India (Telangana)
- India (Uttarakhand)
- India (Uttar Pradesh)
- India (West Bengal)
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Terms and Conditions
- This service only applies to bookings made on airvistara.com or the Vistara mobile app.
- This benefit is not applicable on Complimentary tickets.
- Cancellation and change only can be done within 24 hours of booking. (For instance, for bookings made on Monday, you will be able to cancel/change the same without any fee till Tuesday midnight)
- Bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Cancellation and change can only be done by calling the Vistara Customer Service Center.
- In case of change in bookings, only the change fee will be waived off whereas the fare difference will have to be paid by the customer.
- This service is only applicable on direct flights.
- Bookings qualifying for this service will be non-re routable and non-transferrable.
- Only 1 complimentary change will be allowed in the booking.
- Vistara reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above service by another service, whether similar to above service or not, or to withdraw it altogether. This can be done at any time, without prior notice.
- This service is applicable for travel within India only.
- This service is not applicable for customers booking under Economy Lite fares.
Vistara Refund Rules
- In case of flight cancellation, TSAL shall endeavour to inform Customers at least 2 weeks before scheduled departure and arrange alternate flight/refund as acceptable to the Customer.
- TSAL shall try to offer alternate flight departing within 2 hours of booked scheduled departure, in case information about cancellation is provided to the Customer less than two weeks before and upto 24 hours of booked scheduled departure.
- Points 1 and 2 above are applicable, provided Customer's relevant contact information is available e.g. working telephone numbers (Landline or mobile) or E-mail ID has been provided in the Booking. (Trade Partner’s contact details are not deemed to be sufficient contact details.)
- It shall refund the Ticket amount and provide compensation as follows:
- Flight Block Time/Compensation Amount (INR), whichever is less
- Upto and including 1 hour/5,000/- or booked one-way base fare
- >1 hour and upto and including 2 hours 7,500/- or booked one-way base fare
- >2 hours 10,000/- or booked one-way base fare
TSAL’s refund policy is in compliance with CAR, Section 3 – Air Transport Series ‘M’, Part II, Issue I, dated 22nd May 2008 (revision effective 1st August 2016)
- Refunds for tickets purchased through the Website, Customer Service Centre and Airport Ticketing Offices through Credit / Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets and other electronic means will be processed within 07 days from the day of cancellation by TSAL to the payer’s account.
- TSAL shall endeavour that the refund of any Ticket issued by a Trade Partner is processed within 30 working days. In the event of any delay in receipt of payment beyond 10 working days by the Trade Partner, Customer should promptly inform TSAL of the same.
- If ticket has been issued by the Airport Ticketing offices through cash transaction, the refund will be processed at any of the Airport Ticketing Offices only.
- TSAL will refund the TFC collected from Customers on non-utilization/no-show and cancellation of tickets.
- TSAL does not offer refund of any Ticket which has exceeded maximum validity of one year from the date of issue.
- TSAL shall be entitled to make refund:
- In case of Tickets purchased through cash, either to the person named in the Booking, or to the person who has paid for the Booking and
- In case of Tickets purchased through a mode other than cash, to the person who has paid for the Ticket,
- In both the cases, upon presentation of satisfactory proof by such person holding himself out as a person to whom refund may be made, shall be deemed a proper refund, and shall discharge TSAL from liability and any further claim for refund from any person.
- All refunds will be made in INR, after deducting any applicable fee and/or charges.
CONTACT AND INFORMATION:
Customer service: 092892 28888