How You Can Search our Website Easily when you shop from FAB INDIA?
Go To Google Search and type these Keywords
FAB INDIA Coupon | FAB INDIA Coupons | FAB INDIA Coupon Code |FAB INDIA Promo | FAB INDIA Code | FAB INDIA Promo Code | FAB INDIA Discount Code |FAB INDIA Discount | FAB INDIA Voucher Code | FAB INDIA Discount Coupon | FAB INDIA New User Coupon | FAB INDIA First Order Coupon | Coupon Code For FAB INDIA | Coupon For FAB INDIA | Discount Coupon For FAB INDIA | Discount Code For FAB INDIA | FAB INDIA New User coupon | FAB INDIA 15% off Coupon Code | FAB INDIA Promo Code | FAB INDIA Promo
Let's Save On FAB INDIA Products With Onlineofferzone
Nowadays online shopping made our life much easier, now we can shop from anywhere, without visiting any shopping mall or stores. FAB INDIA ONLINE SHOPPING becomes even more fascinating when we get FAB INDIA PROMO CODES, which can be used to get some of the best deals at FAB INDIA SALE. With constant deals and offers served at Onlineofferzone you will be able to save big and making use of FAB INDIA PROMO CODE will help you get FAB INDIA products even at their best price. At Onlinecouponcode.in you will be able to get numbers of FAB INDIA Coupon Code and you can avail of maximum FAB INDIA DISCOUNT on shopping at FAB INDIA . If you are shopping for the first time in the FAB INDIA, you can get a FAB INDIA NEW USER COUPON and a FAB INDIA FIRST ORDER COUPON. You can avail of any of theFAB INDIA DISCOUNT COUPON given at Onlineofferzone to grab the latest Discount given at the FAB INDIA Online Store.
ABOUT FAB INDIA:
Founded in 1960 by John Bissell to market the diverse craft traditions of India, Fabindia started out as a company exporting home furnishings.
Fabindia is an umbrella multi-category store brand with a unique ethnic, artisanal positioning across the categories of fashion, lifestyle, home décor, and personal care. Fabindia is a legacy brand focusing on handcrafted, indigenous products. The company has established a brand built on artisanal heritage and tradition, inherited across various product categories.
Fabindia links around 50,000 craft-based rural producers to modern urban markets, thereby creating a base for skilled, sustainable rural employment, and preserving India's traditional handicrafts in the process.Fabindia's products are natural, craft-based, contemporary, and affordable.
In 1958, well before American companies were sourcing from India, John Bissell left his position as a buyer for Macy’s New York to work as a consultant for the Ford Foundation in order to develop India’s export potential in its emerging textile industry. What Bissell discovered was a village-based industry with a profusion of skills hidden from the world.Determined to showcase Indian handloom textiles while providing equitable employment to traditional artisans, Bissell established Fabindia in 1960 in order to fuse the best aspects of East/West collaboration.Fifteen years later the first Fabindia retail store was opened in Greater Kailash, New Delhi with a range of upholstery fabrics, durries and home linens. By the early eighties, they started producing garments made from hand woven and hand block printed fabrics.Over the years the focus of Fabindia’s marketing shifted from exports to the local Indian retail market. What started as an export house has today become a successful retail business presenting Indian textiles in a variety of natural fibers, and home products including furniture, lights and lamps, stationery, home accessories, pottery and cutlery. Extending this partnership to the farmers in rural areas, Fabindia launched its organic food products range in 2004. Fabindia Sana, the company’s authentic bodycare products range is also being launched at all Fabindia outlets.Fabindia sources its products from over 15000 craft persons and artisans across India. They support the craft traditions of India by providing a market and thereby encourage and sustain rural employment. Today they have retail outlets in all major cities of India – 85 at last count – in addition to international stores in Rome, Italy; Dubai, UAE and Guangzhou, China.
- Wedding Collection
- Indian Spring
- Indigo Collection
- Seasonal Store
- FabKids and many more
- Indian Sets
- Lehenga Sets
- WESTERN WEAR
- Pants & Palazzos
- Tops & Shirts
- Coats & Jackets
- Western Sets
- SARIS & BLOUSES
- STOLES & SARONGS
- Nehru Jackets & Blazers
- WESTERN WEAR
- Tops & Tunics
- Bottom Wear
- Bottom Wear
- TABLE LINEN
- Table Runners
- Table Napkins
- Table Mats
- Table Covers
- Floor Cushions
- Cushion Covers
- Bolster Covers
- Chair Pads
DINING & DECOR
- Dining Accessories
- Table Lamps
- Lamp Shades
- Hanging & String Lights
- Floor Lamps
- Kitchen Linen
- Kitchen Utility
- Laundry Baskets
- STUDY ROOM
- Face Wash
- Face Scrub
- Face Cream
- Face Pack
- Lip Butter
- Under Eye Gel
- Body Wash
- Body Lotion
- Body Butter
- Hand Wash
- Hand Cleansing Gel
- Hand Cream
- Foot Cream
- Bathing Bath
- Seasonings & Ready Masalas
- Salad Dressings & Vinegars
- DRIEDFRUITS NUTS & SEEDS
- Candied & Dehydrated Fruits
- Seeds & Nuts
- Conserves & Marmalades
- Jellies & Crushes
- RICE FLOUR & PULSES
- Rice & Grains
HOW TO APPLY COUPON CODE ON FAB INDIA BY Onlineofferzone:
- Have a look at all the latest FAB INDIA Discount Codes, Offers, coupon codes, and deals on Onlineofferzone
- Select the FAB INDIA Coupon or Deal that you want to use.
- Click on the Avail Coupon | Avail Deal Button that you like the most and want to use.
- Create an account or sign in to your FAB INDIA account.
- Apply the Discount Code in the Discount code box and avail of the extra Discount.
- Add the address details and contact details and go ahead with the payment options.
- Select the payment options and Book your tickets easily.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Master card
- You can track your order by going to your Order History under My Account. Go to the order details of the order that you want to track and click on the tracking number in the “Details” column. This takes you to the carrier's website where you can find the most up-to-date information available
RETURN, REFUND, AND EXCHANGE POLICY:
- All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from the other.
- An irregular weave or print or a stitch should not be taken as a defect as handcrafted products will not show consistent uniformity like a machine-made product. Handloom, by definition, means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Despite these variables, at Fabindia, we stand behind the quality of our products and we allow exchange/ return/ refund (for eligible product categories) if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason.
- The exchange, return & refund policies mentioned below are applicable only on the Purchases made online through our official website (www.fabindia.com) and not applicable for products bought at offline stores or on any third-party platforms.
- Fabindia accepts exchange/ Return or Refund of item(s) purchased at full price (non-discounted/ Non SALE) within 30 days (60 days for Noir Customers) of delivery, with the following exclusions (not exchangeable /non-returnable products):
- Organic food
- Personal care/beauty products
- Lighting & Decor
- Tableware & Kitchen Utility Products
- Stationery & Gift Boxes
- Prepacked Gifts
- Customized Products
- Custom Kurtas
- Exchange of item(s) purchased from this exclusion list are considered for exchange within 30 days (60 days for Noir Customers) of purchase only if there is a manufacturing defect, as determined post a thorough Quality Check process or item(s) received is different from its description
- You can call us on +91 8010488888 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days (60 days for Noir Customers) from the date of delivery to book an exchange/ return/ refund request.
- In case the delivered item(s) is found damaged/ missing or has any manufacturing defect, please inform the Customer Care or e-mail us within 48 hours of delivery.
- Exchange/ Return of item(s) (as mentioned above) is subject to the fulfilment of following conditions:
- The item(s) has not been worn, washed, altered or damaged and is returned in a saleable condition with barcode and MRP Tags intact.
- Fabindia reserves the right to decide whether the item(s) seems worn, washed, altered or has post-purchase damage.
- For Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or Paypal Transactions:
- As the charge on your credit card / account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund into the original mode of Payment.
- In the case of refunds, banks normally take 4-5 business days to process a refund once it has been successfully initiated from our end.
- Refunds will not be applicable in case a customer has self-shipped the item(s) and the package is lost in transit.
- For COD (Cash on Delivery) Transactions:
- Refunds can happen via E-Vouchers/ Gift Card/ Transfer into the customer’s bank account.
- Refunds via E-Voucher can be redeemed on next purchase at Fabindia within the validity date.
- Refunds to bank accounts shall be processed within 7-8 business days (Subject to clearance in quality check).
- Refunds cannot be processed to third-party bank accounts. The name of the customer initiating the refund should match the name of the bank account holder.
- Cash Refunds are not allowed for COD orders.
- Refunds will only be initiated after we have physically received the returned shipment. Hence Refunds will not be applicable incase a customer has self-shipped the item(s) and the package is lost in transit.
No Refunds Will Be Given In Case Of International Shipments, If:
- An incorrect or outdated delivery address is provided.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- The package is refused by the recipient.
CONTACT AND INFORMATION:
Address: Plot No.10, Local Shopping Complex, Sector B, Pocket-7, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070.