How You Can Search our Website easily when you shop from eBay?
Go To Google Search and type these Keywords
eBay Coupon | eBay Coupons | eBay Coupon Code |Ebay Promo | Ebay Code | eBay Promo Code | eBay Discount Code |Ebay Discount | Ebay Voucher Code | eBay Discount Coupon | Ebay New User Coupon | Ebay First Order Coupon | Coupon Code For Ebay | Coupon For eBay | Discount Coupon For eBay | Discount Code For Ebay | Ebay New User coupon | eBay 15% off Coupon Code | eBay Promo Code | Ebay Promo
Let's Save On eBay Products with an Online offer zone
Nowadays online shopping made our life much easier, now we can shop from anywhere, without visiting any shopping mall or stores. EBAY ONLINE SHOPPING becomes even more fascinating when we get EBAY PROMO CODES, which can be used to get some of the best deals at eBay SALE. With constant deals and offers served at Online offer zone, you will be able to save big and making use of EBAY PROMO CODE will help you get Ebay products even at their best price. At Onlinecouponcodes. In you will be able to get numbers of eBay Coupon Code and you can avail of maximum EBAY DISCOUNT on shopping at eBay. If you are shopping for the first time in eBay then you can get an eBay NEW USER COUPON and EBAY FIRST ORDER COUPON. You can avail any of the eBay DISCOUNT COUPON given at the Online offer zone to grab the latest Discount given at eBay Online Store.
eBay Inc. is an American multinational e-commerce company based in San Jose, California, that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995, and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble. eBay is a multibillion-dollar business with operations in about 32 countries, as of 2019. The company manages the eBay website, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. The website is free to use for buyers, but sellers are charged fees for listing items after a limited number of free listings, and an additional or separate fee when those items are sold.In addition to eBay's original auction-style sales, the website has evolved and expanded to include: instant "Buy It Now" shopping; shopping by Universal Product Code, ISBN, or other kind of SKU number (via Half.com, which was shut down in 2017); and other services. eBay previously offered online money transfers as part of its services (via PayPal, which was a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay from 2002 to 2015); online classified advertisements (via Kijiji, or eBay Classifieds G In 2012, eBay was charged by the United States Department of Justice with entering into non-solicitation agreements with other technology companies involving their highly skilled employees.On September 30, 2014, eBay announced it would spin off PayPal into a separate publicly traded company, a demand made nine months prior by activist hedge fund magnate Carl Icahn. The spinoff completed on July 18, 2015. eBay's then chief executive, John Donahoe, stepped down from that role. Flipkart and eBay entered into a strategic partnership in 2017 under which eBay Inc acquired a 5.44% stake in Flipkart in exchange for its eBay India business for $211 Mn and a $514 Mn cash investment. As part of the partnership, Flipkart decided to use the eBay platform for global outsourcing. On January 31, 2018, eBay announced that they would replace PayPal as its primary payments provider with Netherlands-based start-up Adyen. The transition was set to be completed by 2021, but PayPal would remain an acceptable payment option on the site until further notice.On September 21, 2018, it was reported that eBay would install a security fence around the perimeter of its San Jose headquarters in response to the YouTube headquarters shooting earlier that year.On July 31, 2019, the company acquired a 5.59 percent stake in Paytm Mall.
On September 25, 2019, it was announced that Devin Wenig would be stepping down as eBay's CEO, and that Scott Schenkel, senior vice president and chief financial officer since 2015, had been appointed as the interim CEO.On April 13, 2020, it was announced that Jamie Iannone would become the CEO on April 27. On June 15, 2020, eBay stated that that five employees were terminated in September after a law enforcement notification in August because of a possibly criminal case of harassment of journalists perpetrated by some of the terminated employees. Six former employees were charged with Aggressive Cyberstalking.In July 2020, Adevinta announced to acquire eBay Classifieds Group. The deal closed on June 25. In May of 2022, eBay announced the launch of its first collection of NFTs, in partnership with the NFT platform OneOf. Following this, in June 2022, eBay announced the acquisition of the Manchester-based NFT Marketplace KnownOrigin for an undisclosed sumroup); and online event ticket trading
Top Selling Categories on eBay (with their Best Selling Items)
- Mobile Phones & Accessories.
- Video Games.
- Health & Beauty.
- Home & Garden.
- Computers & Tablets.
- Musical Instruments.
- Cameras & Photo.
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories.
- Jewelry & Watches
- Toys & Hobbies
- Vintage, Collectibles & Antiques
HOW TO APPLY COUPON CODE ON EBAY BY ONLINE OFFER ZONE:
- Have a look at all the latest Ebay Discount Codes, Offers, coupon codes, and deals on Online offer zone
- Select the Ebay Coupon or Deal that you want to use.
- Click on the Avail Coupon | Avail Deal Button that you like the most and want to use.
- Visit the landing page and add the products to your cart and click on go to cart button.
- Create an account or sign in to your Ebay
- Apply the Discount Codein the Discount code box and avail of the extra Discount.
- Add the address details and contact details and go ahead with the payment options.
- Select the payment options and place your order at last.
The following payment methods, which are offered at eBay checkout, are allowed:
- PayPal Credit.
- Credit card or debit card.
- Apple Pay.
- Google Pay.
- Spendable funds.
- Payment upon pickup. Payment upon pickup must offer one of the approved electronic payment methods.
- Escrow (select categories only)
- Review the cost and speed of delivery before offering a shipping service
- Specify clearly when the item will be shipped
- Ship items within the handling time specified in the listing
- Only include shipping charges that are actually incurred and are related to the cost of shipping and handling the items being delivered
- Actual cost paid to the shipping service
- Handling costs, including the cost of packaging materials and insurance
- The actual cost of delivery confirmation or extra services, such as certificate of mailing, certified mail, collect delivery, delivery confirmation, registered mail, restricted delivery, return receipt, signature confirmation, special handling, or similar services
- Follow any category restrictions for maximum shipping costs
- Upload accurate tracking details. The tracking number uploaded must match the shipping location provided in the listing
- Mark the item "shipped" once it has been sent
- Find the order you want to cancel.
- From More actions select Cancel this order.
- Choose a reason for the cancellation and then select Continue to finish. The reason code to cancel an order because the buyer hasn't paid will be available once the order is eligible.
- You can cancel an order up to 30 days after a sale, even if your buyer has already paid.
- If the item you received arrived damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or if it's the wrong item, you're covered under the eBay Money Back Guarantee. You can return it even if the seller's returns policy says they don't accept returns.
- If you no longer want an item, you'll be able to see in the listing if the seller offers returns, how long you have to request a return, and any other conditions. You can check the listing by selecting the item in your Purchase history.
- Once you start a return, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If your problem isn't solved at the end of those 3 days, you can ask us to step in and help.
- To start a return, select the item you want to send back from your recent purchases above, or use the button return bottom.
- Once you've started a return, you can check on the status of your request at any time.The seller has 3 business days to get back to you. How they respond depends on the reason for your return.
- You can keep an eye on the progress of your return request by selecting Check your return status, or in your Purchase history.
- Once the item is delivered to the seller, your refund should be processed within 2 business days. Your refund will be sent to your original payment method and funds are usually available within 3-5 business days.
CONTACT AND INFORMATION:
Address: eBay, Inc. corporate offices located at 2145 Hamilton Ave., San Jose, CA, 95125; phone (408) 376-7400, (408) 516-8811.