How You Can Search our Website Easily when you shop from AbeBooks ?
Go To Google Search and type these Keywords
AbeBooks Coupon | AbeBooks Coupons | AbeBooks Coupon Code |AbeBooks Promo | AbeBooks Code | AbeBooks Promo Code | AbeBooks Discount Code |AbeBooks Discount | AbeBooks Voucher Code | AbeBooks Discount Coupon | AbeBooks New User Coupon | AbeBooks First Order Coupon | Coupon Code For AbeBooks | Coupon For AbeBooks | Discount Coupon For AbeBooks | Discount Code For AbeBooks | AbeBooks New User coupon | AbeBooks 15% off Coupon Code | AbeBooks Promo Code | AbeBooks Promo
Let's Save On AbeBooks Products With Onlineofferzone
Nowadays online shopping made our life much easier, now we can shop from anywhere, without visiting any shopping mall or stores. ABEBOOKS ONLINE SHOPPING becomes even more fascinating when we get ABEBOOKS PROMO CODES, which can be used to get some of the best deals at ABEBOOKS SALE. With constant deals and offers served at Onlineofferzone you will be able to save big and making use of ABEBOOKS PROMO CODE will help you get AbeBooks products even at their best price. At Onlineofferzone you will be able to get numbers of AbeBooks Coupon Code and you can avail maximum ABEBOOKS DISCOUNT on shopping at ABEBOOKS . If you are shopping for the first time in the AbeBooks then you can get ABEBOOKS NEW USER COUPON and ABEBOOKS FIRST ORDER COUPON. You can avail any of the ABEBOOKS DISCOUNT COUPON given at Onlineofferzone to grab the latest Discount given at AbeBooks Online Store.
ABOUT ABEBOOKS :
AbeBooks offers books, fine art and collectibles, helping you discover and buy the things you love. Trusted independent sellers from around the world offer for sale millions of new, used and rare books, as well as art and collectibles through the AbeBooks websites.Fill your bookshelves with used books, the latest bestselling paperbacks, rare books such as first editions and signed copies, new and used textbooks, and forgotten out-of-print titles from years gone by.Millions of books and other objects are listed for sale on our websites by thousands of sellers located in more than 50 countries. Our epic selection stretches from manuscripts created before the invention of the Gutenberg Press to the latest signed bestsellers. We have customers in almost every country of the world, who are buying books and other printed matter published in multiple languages.The magic of AbeBooks is filling your shelves with affordable books, discovering that long-lost title, finding an out-of-print or collectible book that's become hard to find, or discovering something magical from the past that you simply did not know existed - perhaps a letter from a famous author, a 19th century postcard or a copy of a long-defunct magazine.
Decorate your home with fine art, ranging from vintage posters and prints to etchings and original paintings. Add to your collection with vintage magazines and periodicals, comics, photographs, maps and manuscripts, and paper collectibles ranging from autograph letters to movie scripts and other ephemera.An ecommerce pioneer, our company was founded in 1995 and our first website, AbeBooks.com, was launched a year later. We're a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. after being acquired in December 2008. Our headquarters are located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, and we also have an office in Munich, Germany.Our business stretches around the world with six international sites - AbeBooks.com, AbeBooks.co.uk, AbeBooks.de, AbeBooks.fr, AbeBooks.it, IberLibro.com, and ZVAB.com. Our company also includes BookFinder.com, a price comparison shopping service dedicated to books.
- Prints & Posters
- Magazines & Periodicals
- Manuscripts & Paper Collectibles
HOW TO APPLY COUPON CODE ON ABEBOOKS BY ONLINEOFFERZONE:
- Have a look at all the latest AbeBooks Discount Codes, Offers, coupon codes, and deals on Onlineofferzone
- Select the AbeBooks Coupon or Deal that you want to use.
- Click on the Avail Coupon | Avail Deal Button that you like the most and want to use.
- Visit the landing page and add the products to your cart and click on go to cart button.
- Create an account or sign in to your AbeBooks
- Apply the Discount Codein the Discount code box and avail of the extra Discount.
- Add the address details and contact details and go ahead with the payment options.
- Select the payment options and place your order at last.
You can do your payments through
- Debit Cards
- Master Card
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- You're eligible for a refund within 30 days if you're dissatisfied with your purchase due to an error on the seller's part or if the book doesn't arrive.
- Types of Refunds
- Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged
- You're eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including original shipping costs, if your return is the result of an error on the seller's part. If you receive the incorrect book or if it arrives damaged, you'll also be refunded return shipping equal to the original charge. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to the seller within 30 days of the estimated delivery date and in the same condition you received it in.
- For books returned as 'Not as described,' return shipping amounts are refunded at the seller's discretion. If the seller disagrees, only the book price and original shipping will be refunded. We will not refund shipping amounts on behalf of a seller in the event of a dispute.
- Book Did Not Arrive
- You're eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping costs, if your book hasn't arrived as of the Estimated Delivery Date, up until 30 days past. If the seller provides tracking information indicating the book has arrived, the refund request is void. A refund request for the reason 'item did not arrive' will automatically complete 7 days after the refund request is initiated through your buyer account.
- In cases where the book is returned to the seller for any of the following reasons, the refund includes the book price only: incomplete address, unclaimed, returned to sender, or similar.
- Buyer Does Not Want Item
- The majority of our sellers are happy to accept returns if you've changed your mind about a book. We recommend contacting the seller directly before initiating these returns, as otherwise the return may be cancelled.
- For orders placed on AbeBooks.com, the seller is not required to accept a return and may choose to cancel your return request if it's against their store policy.
- If the seller chooses to reject your return request, you will receive a cancellation notice by email within 2 days. The return is considered to be accepted if not cancelled within 2 days.
- For these returns, if the book is returned in the same condition as you received it in, you'll be refunded the price of the book (not including original or return shipping charges).
- For these returns, if the book is returned in the same condition as you received it in, you'll be refunded the price of the book plus original shipping.
- Partial Refunds
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason but still wish to keep the book, you can negotiate a partial refund with the seller for an amount that is agreeable to both parties. Partial refunds can be issued on the book price, the shipping amount, or both.
- Please note that while you may request a partial refund, the seller is not obligated to provide one and, depending on your reason for the request, they may prefer that you return the book for a full refund instead.
- Return shipping is calculated as equal to original shipping cost and when refundable, is added to the refund upon return receipt of the book by the seller. Return shipping labels are not provided.
- Your refund will be processed to your credit card once the seller receives the book back. We recommend that you use a trackable method of shipment; if the book doesn't arrive and tracking isn't provided, the refund will be cancelled.
- Once a return/refund request has been cancelled, you cannot submit another return/refund request.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
- You can cancel an order as long as it has not yet been processed by the seller.
- To Cancel Your Order:
- Go to My Account and click My Purchases.
- Find the order you plan to cancel and select Cancel this Order (Please note - this link only appears if the seller has not yet processed the order).
- Select the check box next to the item.
- Click Cancel this Order.
- Click on Verify to review your cancellation.
- We'll send you an email to confirm the cancellation.
- If the seller has processed your order, the item may have already been shipped. If this is the case, you'll need to request a return instead and ship the item back to the seller when you receive it.
- You can also contact the seller directly to confirm whether the order has been shipped. If it has not, you can request that the seller cancel the order before shipment.
How to make payments over AbeBooks?
AbeBooks accepts various cards to complete a transaction successfully. Choose from either VISA, American Express or MasterCards to pay for your purchase.
Can I return my purchase?
AbeBooks accept a refund within 30 days of order’s estimated date of delivery in the event of an error on the bookseller’s part, or if the book doesn’t arrive. A few AbeBooks’s booksellers also accept returns if you change your mind, however this is a personal decision and they aren’t legally obligated to do so.
What are the shipping rates?
Since AbeBooks works in collaboration with different booksellers, any single rate for everyone is very difficult to determine.